The Medical Treatment 602 visa is ideal for individuals who have medical consultations and medical treatments in Australia. The visa enables individuals who reside within the nation until the medical treatment is completed. Apart from that, the visa is applicable for individuals who are supporting someone within the family that requires medical assistance. Also, the Medical Treatment 602 visa applies to individuals who are donating an organ to someone. Now, when you need high-quality medical assistance or treatment in Australia, you can do so with the help of this visa.
What can you do with this visa?
You will obtain a Medical Treatment 602 visa from the Department of Home Affairs. Once you receive the visa you will be entitled to several privileges. The first thing you can do is complete your study in Australia for 3-months, and if you have met the exemption needs, you can study much longer within the nation. You can also reside in Australia without any issues until the medical visa is valid. The visa will grant you multiple entries rather than single entries according to your circumstances.
Medical Treatment 602 Visa: What are the requirements?
To apply for this particular visa, there are several documents that you need to provide. When it’s your first time applying for a visa, and you have no idea where to start, you can get in touch with the Migration Lawyers Perth, and they will tell you about the correct documents that you need to provide for the visa. Some of the essential documents are listed below. Take a look!
- Make arrangements for the payment beforehand.
- A signed document that says you will respect the law and order of Australia.
- You should be a genuine visitor.
- It’s compulsory that you clear all the financial dues available under the Australian government.
- Age specification is not needed.
- Character and health requirements should match perfectly.
- You should be financially strong so that you can support yourself while living within the nation.
- You must carry harmful diseases or illnesses that can be harmful to the people of Australia.
- You must not carry a domestic worker visa.
What are the eligibility criteria for the Medical Treatment 602 Visa?
There are several pivotal points that you need to follow if you want to obtain the 602 Visa. The best way to know about these points is through the Immigration lawyers as they are experts in this area, and let you know the essential points. If you do not know these points, it becomes difficult for you to get the Medical Treatment 602 Visa. The eligibility criteria for this visa are:
- The visa instructions: To obtain this visa, you need to be an individual who will get an organ someone, who is also traveling with you. Otherwise, you need to enter the country after the Department of Health makes all the arrangements for you. You can speak with the Immigration lawyer Perth if there are any other requirements you need to fulfill.
- The payment process for the treatment: You need to pre-arrangement the payment for the medical cost before the treatment begins. Doing so will prevent the Government of Australia from spending the money. Be sure you show the documents before you head for the check-up within a public or private health care centre.
- Visa status: Your visa status needs to be correct. It should not show that it was cancelled in the past. Otherwise, the chances of gaining a subclass 602 visa will be much lower.
The checklist for the medical treatment subclass 602 visa
It will be highly beneficial when you maintain a checklist for the medical treatment subclass 602 visa. Doing so will help you missing out on any vital information. Take a look at the checklist provided below!
- Make sure to get your health check-up done before you apply for the subclass 602 visa.
- Gather all your necessary documents such as the character and health requirements, identity card, clearing certificate, financial dues, etc. Make a copy for each of the documents and keep the originals with you as well. When they ask for the original document you can provide it to them.
- You can apply for the visa from anywhere and anytime without any hassle.
- Once you applied for the visa, you need to wait until they receive your application.
- If you are visa is approved, you will get all the information related to the visa. Information you will receive is the date of expiry and the starting of the visa.
- If your visa is rejected, you will receive a letter along with the reason for the rejection.
- You will not receive a refund for the application fee if your visa gets rejected.
Over to you!
The medical treatment subclass 604 visa is ideal for all individuals who wish to receive treatment for their health conditions in Australia. The visa will help many individuals has received treatments that are not available in their respective nation. It takes around 24-days to 46-days for the visa application to get processed. So, such reasons, you must apply several months in advance.