A pizza maker is a compact, modern, and non-stick multipurpose kitchen appliance that makes cooking simple and convenient. It is easy to operate and carry, so it is an ideal appliance for avid travelers and young students.
You can use a pizza maker to make instant pizzas & chillas; it enables oil-free cooking and thus helps you cook healthy snacks. Being a multipurpose appliance, it alone can perform the functions of various cooking appliances and you can use it to bake, grill, and roast food. The non-stick surface of the appliance enables you to make mouth-watering delicacies like pizzas, tikkas, chillas and omelettes by using minimal oil.
Many top-quality pizza makers come with a flip functionality, which ensures dual side heating and allows you to cook on both sides. This enables you to cook better by ensuring even distribution of heat. They also have a temperature control knob, which you can be adjusted for cooking various dishes at different temperatures.
UsingYour New Pizza Maker for the First Time
Here is a complete guide to use pizza maker where you can grab a thorough understanding of using the appliance for making instant delicacies.
- Before you start cooking, make sure to remove any sticker that can hinder the cooking operation.
- Always check the appliance for damages. If you see any cracks or damages, refrain from using the product.
- Before using the appliance for the first time, check the ‘cleaning and maintenance’ section and clean the listed parts of the appliance.
- Once all the parts are dry, connect the pizza maker to the main power supply.
- Switch the supply on; it will turn on the power indicator of the appliance indicating that the pizza maker has started.
- Preheat for 5 minutes before using the appliance.
- Once heated, you can start using it to cook homemade snacks.
- After use, turn it off and unplug it. Let the appliance cool before cleaning it.
How to Prepare Delectable Home-Made Snacks Using Pizza Maker?
- Plug the pizza maker and turn it on.
- Select the cooking temperature as per the recipe you want to cook.
- Preheat it for 5 minutes. After this time, the light turns green indicating that the appliance is now ready for use.
- Adjust the temperature knob for setting the desired temperature.
- You can start preparing hygienic, healthy, and palatable snacks.
- Make sure to switch off the appliance once you have completed cooking the dish.
Tips to Clean and Maintain the Appliance
- After switching the appliance off, it is advisable to wait for some time to let it cool down before cleaning it.
- Wipe the appliance lid, base, and cooking plates with a cloth using a dishwashing detergent. You can also use a non-abrasive soap for cleaning purpose.
- Then, wipe it with a clean, damp, soft cloth and towel dry.
- Ensure that the appliance is dry before storing it in a clean and dry place.
Bring home a pizza maker and enjoy cooking tasty delicacies. The compact design of the appliance ensures effortless cooking and the drip-proof design helps in preventing spills and leakages. It is a model cooking appliance for bachelors and small families, and you can use it in the kitchen and on the dining table.