Each bottle of BioFit contains 30 servings (30 capsules). To enjoy the effects of BioFit, take one capsule a day with a glass of water.
Each capsule of BioFit contains the following ingredients:
BioFit probiotic blend: 5.75 billion organisms of Bacillus subtilis (DE111), Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum and Bifidobacterium breve.
Since no probiotic weight loss supplement would work effectively without a stellar list of ingredients, let’s analyze all Nature’s Formula BioFit tablets so that every consumer is as certain as possible about how each of these exceptional probiotic strains works:
Bacillus subtilis (DE111™).
DE111™ is a patented form of B. subtilis, which has undergone numerous clinical trials. According to the results, this strain can eliminate symptoms associated with digestive problems (i.e. constipation, diarrhea, bloating, etc.). It can also stimulate desired weight loss results and improve body composition within the normal range depending on the age group .
- rhamnosus is a type of strain that exists naturally in humans and is found in most dairy products. A study evaluating the effect of L. rhamnosus on weight loss among obese men and women reported that the group of women receiving this strain showed weight loss compared to the placebo group. Significant differences were found in body weight, body fat and leptin levels (i.e., the hunger hormone responsible for satiety). As for intragroup estimation, the differences were very small and, in fact, can be disregarded (2).
- casei is most useful when it comes to treating or relieving symptoms related to the urinary and genital tract. According to a review summarizing its effects on digestion, problems such as diarrhea, constipation and infections disappear over time. As for obesity, positive effects on relevant biomarkers and its gut microbiota have been found in a rat model .
- acidophilus is the most well-known and sought-after strain that seems to have entered the top list. In a study, which aimed to study strain DDS®-1, i.e. the only proven source of L. acidophilus to date, scientists found that it can relieve stomach pain and upset. Moreover, it may be much more beneficial for patients with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) than for people with normal digestive problems .
- plantarum is highly desirable when it comes to creating functional foods. These are nothing less than products that have a positive effect on human health, but go far beyond the basics of nutrition. At the time of writing, we have come across a study that highlights its positive effect on IBS symptoms. Unlike L. acidophilus, it may even have anti-obesity properties, i.e., it promotes weight loss .
- longum is a type of strain that is associated with protecting the intestinal wall from bacterial control and at the same time assisting in the overall process of macronutrient digestion. A review summarizing the general benefits of this strain states that it may be helpful in strengthening the immune system, balancing the intestinal microbiota and intestinal microflora, and alleviating gastrointestinal diseases .
Finally, we have B. breve, a bacterium that has been shown to reduce body fat mass and body fat percentage, at least as one study showed by analyzing its effects in healthy obese adults. In addition to the above, good and bad cholesterol levels were improved and reduced respectively .
Based on the above analysis, it is clear that many factors (such as age, gender, weight, severity of digestive problems, etc.) need to be taken into account to better understand the value of probiotics for human health. It is important to note that while some distinctive effects of this formula override others, probiotic strains often work synergistically, and this is something we recommend reading up on!
Other ingredients: Vegetable cellulose, maltodextrin and medium chain triglycerides.