What is a Food Processor and how does it Function?
best food processor in India Would you believe us if we say that food processor are machines of the future that manage almost all the work for you in the kitchen?|Were you willing to believe us when we claimed that these food processors will be the machines of the future? They will allow you to complete all the work that you do in the kitchen.} Most likely not. We’re confident that these appliances are the future, but we also believe that they will make your life easier when it comes to cooking. Let’s discover the ways.
Food processors can be described as electronic kitchen appliances that can be used to blend, knead cut, chopping, or juice. Food processors can help you eliminate the burden of making food. It basically helps you with all the steps required before you start cooking.
The motor has enough power to take on even the most difficult ingredients, such as dough. Vertical shafts are attached to the motor, and on this shaft are attached sharp and heavy-duty blades. You can change the blade setting to let you utilize different blades to serve different purposes. The feed tube allows you to continuously add ingredients to be chopped into the jar and not open the jar again.
Food processors are one of the most popular inventions in household appliances. They’ve helped many home cooks and housewives to make time more efficient and less effort required to prepare good food.
Before you buy, know the various types of food processors
There are various kinds of food processors that meet the criteria for both function and features. They include:
1. Hand Operated Food Processors
The hand-operated food processors are among the most popular. They are small and simple to use. Due to their small size, storage doesn’t require a lot of space. These are great for cutting small quantities of food. They are not motor-driven but are manual.
2. Food Processors Full Size
They can manage 9 to 12 cups of food at a time. Some machines can produce 20 cups. Additionally, you can purchase dough hooks that enable you to make bread. They come with a variety of discs and blades that complete the various functions of a processor. Food processors of full size are extremely durable because of the powerful motors that handle these kinds of jobs.
3. Mini Food Processors
They are perfect for smaller families due to their small design. It is capable of performing every function of the latest Indian food processors, however in smaller amounts.
4. Buffalo Choppers
The Buffalo choppers are perfect for large quantities of meat. They are commonly employed in large kitchens such as restaurants. Most of them are made of durable metal with accessories parts like slicers and grinders and are suitable for commercial usage.
Here is the best juicer mixer grinder in India complete a list of the most efficient juicer mixer grinders in India. Here’s the list of India’s top mixers and juicers.
- Maharaja Whiteline Jmg Odacio Plus 450-Watt with 3 Jars
- Maharaja Whiteline Jmg Odacio 500-Watt with 2 Jars
- Philips Amaze 600-Watt HL7576/00 with 3 Jars
- Philips HL7578/00 600W Turbo Nuti Juicer Jar Blender as well as Multi-Purpose Jar
- Philips HL7579/00 600W turbo with 3 Jars Blend and Carry Jars, Nutri Juicer Jar and Multi-Purpose
- Prestige Platina JMG 550-Watt
- Prestige Iris (750 Watt) with 3 Stainless Steel Jar + 1 Juicer Jar
- Bajaj JX5 450-Watt
- BAJAJ Plastic Fresh Sip Jmg (Multicolour)
- Bajaj Majesty Jx4 Jmg, 450 Watts Motor, 2 Jars
- Havells Endura2 Jmg ABS 2 Jar
- INALSA Mix N Blend -550W, Anti-Skid Feet
- Inalsa Icon DX450-Watt as well as 3 Jars
- Morphy Richards Polycarbonate Jmg
Best Microwave Ovens In India
Types Of Microwave Ovens best microwave oven:
1. Solo or a conventional microwave
The microwave oven is a basic functionality. It can only be used to cook, reheat or defrosting food. There are various sizes and capacities along with various buttons and turn-knobs. However, they are limited in terms of their functionality.
2. Microwave oven grill
The name of the product says it all. It can cook as well as defrost, cook, reheat and grill food items. They can be more expensive when compared to standalone microwave ovens. They are available in a wide range of sizes and capacities, just as standalone microwave ovens.
3. Convection microwave oven
These are the best microwave ovens in terms their performance. This combination of solo and grill microwave ovens is exactly what you want, but also includes the ability to bake. These tend to be the most expensive and come in a variety of sizes and capacities.
Safety Tips for Microwave Ovens
While using a microwave might appear simple however, there are certain security precautions that need to be taken.
- In the first place, read the instructional manual for manufacturer related safety instructions.
- Make sure you do not keep the microwave door open. Prior to turning on the microwave, you must close it.
- Use microwave-safe containers. Use only non-metal utensils within the microwave. Check the containers or crockery to ensure that they are microwave-friendly.
- Heating or cooking any food or drink that is flammable in the microwave is a no-no. This could result in an explosion or a fatal accident.
- You should inspect your microwave ovens for leakages of radiation. This can cause health problems over time.
- Let the food cool completely after warming it. To take the microwave utensil off you must wear gloves that are heated.
Take a break and enjoy a snack as we take you through the top 11 most used microwave ovens in India.
Read More : kyjel n jolly