Getting enough sleep is key to maintaining your overall well-being. The amount of sleep a person needs varies with age. For instance, children younger than 5-years old require 12-16 hours of sleep, whereas adults who are 18+ years old need 7-8 hours of sleep per day.
However, not only is an adequate amount of sleep enough for a healthy body and mind but quality sleep also plays a vital role in maintaining your overall well-being. And you can’t achieve it without the right mattress. Right?
Nevertheless, buying the best spring mattress in India is not an easy task as the market is stacked with endless numbers of options. So, from where should you start your search to buy the best spring mattress? How will you decide which mattress is right for you? Well, in this guide, we are going to discuss the same.
Tips To Buy The Best Spring Mattress Online
Decide Your Budget
Since the prices of spring mattresses vary with the brand and manufacturer, it is crucial to decide how much you can afford to spend on a quality mattress. Not only will it help you buy the best spring mattress in India but also narrow down the list of options. However, before you finalize your decision, don’t forget to check the reviews of the model.
Choose Your Type and Material
Before you go ahead, ensure that you are choosing a mattress made up of breathable material. Apart from this, it is wise to decide which mattress is ideal for your sleep patterns. There are five types of mattresses you can find in the market – latex, airbed, foam, innerspring, and hybrid.
- Latex mattresses have different layers – all are made up of latex rubber. These mattresses are known for their exceptional level of bounce and durability.
- Airbeds have a built-in air chamber that acts as a support system for your body. You can add or remove air from the airbeds using a remote as per your comfort level.
- Foam mattresses are made up of foam only to offer pressure relief and motion isolation. It is ideal for side sleepers and couples.
- Innerspring mattresses have a coil-based support system to offer adequate support. However, they often lack pressure relief. So, if you have back pain issues, try to avoid such mattresses.
- The last mattress type is the hybrid mattress that is a combination of innerspring and foam mattresses. These mattresses are ideal for those who sleep in different positions.
Your sleeping pattern plays a vital role in choosing the right mattress. For instance, if you mostly sleep on your back, you should avoid soft mattresses as they won’t offer your back adequate support. And if you are a side sleeper, you need a mattress that offers support to your hips and shoulders.
On the other hand, if you sleep on your stomach, choose a mattress that firmly supports your spine. Those who change their sleep positions frequently overnight must choose a medium-firm mattress.
While these are a few things you should keep in mind while buying the best spring mattress in India, there are many more, including firmness, body weight, back pain issues, etc. We hope that this guide will help you choose the right mattress. If you still have any doubts, don’t forget to share them with us.
All the Best!