Eyebrows enhance the look of our face and make our face more expressive and radiant. Many feel ashamed with the poor growth of eyebrows. To overcome this and radiate their look people use eyebrow pencil, brow gel or tattoo. Eyebrow Makeup requires a lot of time to modify your eyebrows and fill in sparse areas. So a technique called “Microblading” has evolved to provide great looking brows without any hassle. You can enhance your appearance with Microblading without the need of any eyeliner or eyebrow pencil.
What Is Microblading?
Microblading is a semi-permanent technique used creatively by technicians to give a complete natural look. It helps to obtain thick, perfectly shaped and lush eyebrows without any effort. Skin care salons have started to implement this technique to create lines in the hair brow area. The treatment is performed with a needle-tipped tool that adds pigment to your skin. The tinted dye is applied to match your hair color and absorbed into the incisions. Resulting brow combines with false hair to reveal a natural looking brow.
Microblading Treatment Results –
- After this treatment the microblading professional will apply a local anesthetic agent such as lidocaine.
- The technician will complete this process by creating small incisions and adding pigments
- Generally Microblading lasts between one and three years.
- The longevity of microblading treatment depends mainly on your skin type and age.
After Treatment Care –
- Here are some tips to take care after having microblading treatment.
- Use sunscreens daily to get rid of pigmentation and fading.
- Avoid using anti aging creams because additives could affect the microblading pigments.
- Continue regular moisturizing
Opting for beauty treatments by availing Brow Washington DC services is a good way to get ahead of brow care at a much lower cost. Get quality treatments at a discount from Microblading Washington DC professionals.