T-Shirts for men and women are widely purchased by people due to the intense requirement each one of us has of this particular garment. Ever since one gains the knowledge of dressing up or even fashion, a simple tee and a pair of comfy jeans are all one vouches for. To keep it simple yet classy this is the combination of dresses that would get a person the best of both worlds.
With the massive innovation in the field of fashion, one can see how it is a clear-cut pathway for various developments across India and the world. People are finally coming out of the formed cocoon when it comes to dressing up in the most unconventional ways to stand out in the crowd. This step is progress in itself.
Men’s tees to pair with jeans
A lot can be understood by looking at how a person dresses up regularly. One carries the confidence of walking, talking, or even in general after adorning the right pair of clothes. There are several designs and diversifications that have taken place when it comes to men’s T-Shirts and jeans. So, let’s have a closer look at the types of tees that are available and can be paired with jeans on a day-to-day basis. The list for the same is as follows:
- Polo T-Shirts: The most prevalent and the oldest type of tee worn by people. The look one gets wearing this garment is mostly very classy. It is known that this type of tee was the first one that was ever made. Whatever diversifications we have now are followed by a polo tee.
- V-Neck T-Shirt: Another much popular type of tee that is mostly worn for sports and various games. The collar area of this tee is in the shape of V. The look is very simple and good. One can wear this regularly.
- Plain T-Shirt: This is also known as a solid T-Shirt because only the garment is made out of only one colour. Again, this is a common type of tee that is adorned by people regularly.
- Henley Neck T-Shirt: This particular type of tee does not have any collar. If you are somebody who wears tees regularly and looking for a change in your outfit, then here is your pick.
Now let’s go through the list of different types of jeans for men that are mentioned below:
- Regular Fit
- Slim Fit
- Loose Fit
- Narrow Fit
- Tapered Fit
- Skinny Fit
- High rise jeans
- Low rise jeans
- Mid-rise jeans
- Relaxed Fit
Combinations of T-Shirts and Jeans that one should look out for
- Pair denim jeans with a Polo tee
- Choose a red coloured T-Shirt along with loose fit jeans
- White T-Shirt, with a checked shirt and a pair of jeans
- Olive green tee with blue slim fit jeans
- Pick any colour tee and combine it with any of the above-mentioned jeans
These are some of the combinations that one can inculcate in their dressing to stand out in a crowd and make it better than ever. To look classy and smart, one should make the purchase meticulously for any garment. If you pair shoes with any one of the above looks, the attire would come out to be very cool. With online shopping giving us the agency to choose from so many options, take full advantage of the same and shop for all the upcoming events.
Now get your hands on the best pairs of jeans pants for men along with classy T-Shirts only on the official website of Bewakoof. The Tribe Members can get an additional discount on every purchase. So, what are you waiting for? Increase your wardrobe collection today like never before with the best collection that is available online.